1. The promoter is: CONFIRMO LTD. whose registered office is at Dept 613a 601 International House, 223 Regent Street, London, England, W1B 2QD („we“ or „promoter“).
2. The competition is closed to persons outside the European Union.
3. The contestant must be an entrepreneur or company with the legal capacity to act, which acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Contestant must be registered on Coinmate.io
5. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with any published competition rules is grounds for immediate disqualification from the competition. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry not conforming to the rules of the promotion at any time. The promoter assumes no responsibility for entry fraud committed by any contestant. In the event it is determined that an ineligible contestant wins a prize, we reserve all rights to the ownership and return of the prize and all costs associated with remedying any prize award to an ineligible entry or contestant.
6. By participating in the competition, contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the competition, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behaviour is prohibited. The promoter will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules or the competition, and the promoter’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the competition is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference, or any event beyond the control of the promoter, we reserve the right to terminate this competition or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as promoter deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the promoter and are final. We may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by a contestant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage, or undermine the legitimate operation of this competition is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, we reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. By participating in the competition, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the promoter, its employees and agents the competition’s sponsors, and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the competition, or from the use of any prize.
8. Competiton is running on our blog. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are showed in this blog posts [https://coinmate.io/blog/christmas-giveaway].
9. Only one entry will be accepted per person per social media. Multiple entries from the same person or connected persons will be disqualified. The promoter reserves the right to cancel any entry without notice. Participants can win only one prize.
10. Closing date for entry will be 22.12.2020 (DD.MM.YYYY). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice, mainly in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to contestants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any contestant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prizes are as follows:
1st. prize: Trezor One, Coinmate T-shirt, 0% trading fees for 1 month.
2nd prize: Trezor One, 0% trading fees for 1 month.
3rd prize: 0% trading fees for 1 month.
The promoter is not responsible for undeliverable, lost, delayed, misdirected or misaddressed email, or any other issues regarding the electronic delivery. This includes, but is not limited to, the speed at which your email service routes email through the internet. The sole determiner of eligibility for the final drawing will be the time the email is received at our offices.
Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided
14. Winners will be chosen by the following process
Random number generator will provide us with a number of the winning response. Going from the last response up.
This process will be repeated for each prize starting with 3rd.
15. The winner of the prize will be notified by email used in registration on Coinmate. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of email or is disqualified for any reason, we reserve the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The prize that may be awarded to the winners is not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize. Participants must provide valid and accurate contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, we reserve the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. The contestant agrees to the use of his/her name, brands, logos, business name, and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry, and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other contestants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the contestant’s prior consent.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to CONFIRMO LTD. and not to any other party.